Litigation & Personal Injury
Facing a court case, lawsuit or any kind of legal action can be daunting, stressful and intimidating. Have you found yourself in this situation? Are you worried about the cost and unpredictability of the Irish litigation process? We can help with practical and realistic advice relating to your situation.
The team at Breen Walsh Solicitors have experience in a wide range of litigation services including:-
- Personal Injury claims – all types of accidents
- Personal Injury Board assessment claims & Injury Board claim
- Insurance & commercial disputes
- Medical Negligence claims
- Occupational injury accidents & work accidents
- Consumer complaints
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Land disputes
If you feel justified in pursuing a personal injury/accident claim there are considerable benefits to taking legal advice – from the proper level of compensation your injury or accident deserves, to taking your claim to the injuries board – to ensure you get the best outcome possible.
If you’re facing a litigation issue talk to Breen Walsh Solicitors, we can advise and guide you through the complex Irish litigation process.